Tuesday, July 14, 2015

Number One Question: What is a Bigfoot/Sasquatch? Fallen Angels or Demonic Spirits?

First thing to say here: Any and all statements read below are not associated, spoken of, agreed upon, and/or recorded from any member of the staff of the Kiamichi Mountains Christian Mission. This article is a direct copy of statements and written investigative reports from one of the Honobia Conference Staff members. Also note that any and all statements read below do not reflect any ideas or conclusions of the Honobia Bigfoot Conference. What we are trying to say here is this article is the direct and solitary investigative findings of Troy Hudson, which just happens to be one of our staff members. His findings, theories, plausibility, and evidence has been a lengthy task of in-depth research of conversations with tribal elders, historians, clergymen, university professors, Biblical readings, and historical literature.  

Excerpts from Mr. Hudson's Investigative Reports

Date 04/03/2008

"It is my belief that after multiple discussions with tribal elder M.W. I am left with more questions than answers. I am only left to believe that maybe the Bigfoot are no more than relatives of ancient humans of considerable stature"

Date 11/21/2010

"I have spoken with many witnesses and one elder of the Caddo Tribe, he explained that the Bigfoot were here before his tribe was, according to his ancestors spoken through tribal stories is that when they arrived in eastern Oklahoma, there were giants of great significance already here" The Caddo tribe were in Oklahoma and Eastern Texas hundreds of years before the Choctaw or Cherokee.

Portions from a narrative investigative report on file from Mr. Hudson

" I am more confused than I ever have been. The more I research, the more I ask questions about who, what, when, where and Why. I am left with more questions than answers. I have been directed to the Bible more than once. However this is my theory on the Bible answer to the Sasquatch.  In my own personal Christian pursuit of God's Word I have only been left with which Bible is correct. The more I study the Bible the more I see that there is more than 20 versions of the Bible, then I find out that the original text of Hebrew and Greek has been translated like 50 times or more. So in retrospect, what am I really reading. Man has done more harm than good. What we now have a fast-food way of reading the Bible, made easier and faster to understand the way God really wanted us to know him?
Maybe man wanted some things left out, such as the Book of Enoch, I am told and have read that most of any religious or Christian community will not agree on what is written in the Book of Enoch, however Enoch appears in the Bible multiple times. Why do I bring this up, I have read the Book of Enoch and it describes beast, creatures, and spirit like forms related to Bigfoot.
Throughout the Bible in modern terms there are indications of giants, also known as "men of renown" "sons of men", the fallen angels. But they were wiped out in the first flood, according to the Bible. I was informed by a tribal elder that there were two sets of fallen angels, pre and post flood. Things are getting more confusing in my opinion. Most Bigfoot researchers and non-believers will not accept the fact that the Bigfoot could be "fallen angels". "




"I have more complex questions that have no way of being validated. I have spoken to several tribal elders and historians lately and I am more confused than ever before. I have been told that some tribal culture believes the Bigfoot are earthbound flesh and blood with magical powers. I am also told they are spirit beings with abilities that fare exceed our grasp of reality"

"In my own research of the Bible and other Biblical readings, I find it interesting that some chapters of the Bible (both NIV and KJV) indicate that there are different periods of angels upon the earth in different periods of times. Could it be that the second fall of angels are what we see now. If the DNA from Dr. Ketchum's findings are correct and some weird findings from other DNA projects indicate that the DNA from the female side of the Bigfoot have trace of human and the male Bigfoot are unknown to science then, what if? What if they are generational? If they have children like we do, and they have generations of themselves same as we do. Then certain aspects of tribal wisdom and aspects of the Bible can be correct. But to have the norm agree would be more of a battle than trying to push a school bus up Mt. Everest."

"There is no more evidence than science, according to public opinion. I would like to think I agree with old native wisdom, you never challenge what the Creator created. He created this world for us to respect and us to live in harmony with, not to dissect it or put it under a microscope. Science has done good, certain advance medical cures for disease and cancer,etc. But bringing new age technology to understand old ancient knowledge has only brought arguments in different schools of thought. Again I bring the Bible into this, too many scholars has tried to decipher what the Hebrew language meant in the Bible. I have researched dozens of articles on that different schools of thought in translations of ancient texts of what was originally written by Paul, David, Joshua, Samuel, etc. How do we know that what we read today is the original words of these great men. Everything has been turned around or influenced to make us agree with the scholars and government officials in what they want us to believe and how we live our lives. I am not trying to sound like a conspiracy theory weirdo here I am just saying I have read article after article that leaves me more confused on what the truth really is. Maybe the truth lies in each one of us, what we only believe in our own hearts and minds."

"If the DNA (Sasquatch Genome Project) has evidence that supports that the female Bigfoot DNA suggest that they are angelic and they are very old in nature, then why doesn't the Bible support the theory of them being related to the "men of renown", several Choctaw elders have referred to the Bigfoot of the "men of old" "men of renown". Some tribal people fear the Bigfoot, saying they are of "God's people" they are of explanations we can not even try to comprehend. Some tribal people fear them because they do not get a good vibe from them. I have been told there some good and some bad, if that is true they are like us, look at our world today, the mix of human behavior, I am told within the Bigfoot world of the creatures themselves they are looked at as good and bad. Some countries such as over in Nepal, they are described as a "holy creature" they have magical powers, healing and other incomprehensible abilities. There are stories after stories of them stealing children, women, etc but at the same time I find stories after stories of them helping man, actually defending man against other beasts of the earth. So what is it, are they good or bad?"

"Now the argument of killing one for science or leave them alone? I say leave them be, I can recall multiple stories such as the shooting in Honobia, Ok (http://www.bfro.net/avevid/ouachita/siege-at-honobia.asp) there are several other shootings I have heard and help investigate, they all turned out to be very negative and/or have caused major issues in the lives of the people involved. I have seen certain government intervention, I have heard of locals causing such a headache and torment to the people involved they sold everything and moved away. So again the shooting one for science maybe a very well thought of plan, thinking it will help answer the ultimate question, but those who have partaken this action has nothing to show other than mental stress and PTSD, "nothing to show for their actions".  There are story after story of them being struck by vehicles and leaving the scene, being shot by large caliber rifle ammunition into their chest area and still walking off. Just for sake of argument, in my opinion if they are what people say, or the Bible suggest they are, it is better to leave them alone then join the few that have and have regretted ever pulling that trigger"

Below are some references that Mr. Hudson used in his research. There will be more added later. Enjoy!

http://ronmorehead.com/giants-in-the-old-testament-part-i-amorites/

http://demonsfallenangelsnephilim.com/

http://www.kingjamesbibleonline.org/Bible-Verses-About-Giants/

http://jewishencyclopedia.com/articles/6658-giants


http://sasquatchgenomeproject.org/